B.J. Thomas has a unique way to celebrate an incredible half a century in music and some 47 years since his first gold hit on Scepter Records.
Since 1987, Los Angeles-based band CUBENSIS has carried the torch in celebration of one of America’s most beloved touring bands, the Grateful Dead.
In late 80’s Gin Blossoms started to grow a huge following as the #1 local music draw in Phoenix and certainly were the hometown hero’s of Arizona.
Why You Will Love The Cave!!!
- World-Class Nationally Recognized Acts in a Very Intimate Setting.
- State-of-the-art A/V Systems Make for an Unforgettable Experience.
- Gourmet Concessions Make Drinking & Dinning at the Venue a Perfect Fit.
- Big Bear Local Craft Brews are On Tap for our Beer / Music Lovers.
- The Cave is Located in the Heart of Big Bear Lake for Added Convenience.